Inside the Hose End Connector, the hose is locked in place securely over a barbed stem. A white split ring is compressed over the outside of the hose, whilst inside the hose it is gripped by the barb. This dual action makes it impossible for the hose to burst out of the fitting.
The fittings lock together by way of a bayonet connection. A water tight seal is achieved by an o’ring to o’ring seal that has never before been used for hose fittings. O’rings normally obtain a seal by either the outside or inside diameter sealing against a hard surface but Hoselink developed a method of sealing the face of one o’ring against the face of another o’ring.
- RELIABLE BAYONET CONNECTION BETWEEN FITTING
- IDENTICAL FACE ON EVERY CONNECTOR JOINS TO ONE ANOTHER
- ERGONOMIC BAYONET POINT & TWIST TO CONNECT
- SPLIT RING & BARBED STEM GRIPS THE HOSE & WON’T LET GO
- SCREW IN THREAD TO ACCESSORY WON’T LEAK
- WATER TIGHT O’RING TO O’RING SEAL BETWEEN CONNECTORS